Do you know the history of RAD Canyon?

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

Do you know the history of RAD Canyon?

Postby J Gallo » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:48 am

In case some of you don't know, I also maintain the www.radcanyon.com website, in addition to UtahBMX.com. I've got a few ideas for some new features for RAD's site, and one of them is a "history" page.

What I'm looking for is all the details on the history of RAD Canyon. The who, when, what, why, where, etc. I've seen people post from time to time about RAD's early days, so I'm asking those with the knowledge to pass it on to me. You can post something in the forum here as a reply, or feel free to email me @ jgallo@utahbmx.com

I'd also really like any and ALL pics of the early days!! What would be really cool is if had pics of each of the various track designs showing RAD's evolution over the years. :)

Another thing I'd like to have is some quotes from riders (Young and Old) regarding what you love about RAD Canyon. Just a short sentence about what RAD Canyon has meant to you, either past or present. This is really important to give some "personality" to the track.

As always, if anyone has any comments or suggestions, please let me know!
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Return to “UtahBMX”