calling for Mike Kelly

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

japanesestallion
Huffy

calling for Mike Kelly

Postby japanesestallion » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:13 pm

Anybody know Mike Kelly's phone number?
I need to get a hold of him.

Naoya
Last edited by japanesestallion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lori

Naoki

Postby lori » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:37 pm

Hi Naoya!

I don't have Mike's number but Arielle and I have been wondering how Naoki is. We have been concerned since his crash. We hope he is healing well and that the injury was not as serious as it looked to Arielle that day.

Lori and Arielle

japanesestallion
Huffy

Naoki's condition

Postby japanesestallion » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:03 pm

Lori and Arielle

Thanks for your condern, and Arielle, thank you so much for being there for Naoki. Naoki broke his left arm in 3 places (both Ulma and Radius). It's rough for him since he is a lefty. After we left ER and had his left arm set, we drove home to OH and had him checked out by our family physician the very next day. We found out that his right arm was also fractured, but not as severe as his left. He will have to wear a custom brace like Bubba Harris wears after he heals in September.
You guys also travel safe to those races. Good luck Arielle, and we hope to see you soon again.

Naoya

mackdaddy
Resident Sushi Expert

Postby mackdaddy » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:23 pm

Naoya,
sorry to hear about Naoki's broken arms!!!! :( Tell him to get better quick!!! I will pass the word and hope things get better in your neck of the woods
Jason Melton
Overland Group
jmelton@overlandcorp.com
http://www.jasonsellsslc.com
(801)860-9357

Return to “UtahBMX”