The misc. back in the day thread.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

The misc. back in the day thread.

Postby bnd » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Iv'e got a TON of stuff from "back in the day" I've been wondering what to do with. I thought a thread showing some of this stuff would be cool. I'll try to add to it every few days.

How about a flyer for the Salt Lake nats in 1985?
If you notice there was a double pointer on Saturday & the national was held on Sunday. The track was located just a few hundred yards north of the State prison in Draper. There used to be a huge field there until they built on it just a few years ago.

b.

1zie
Huffy

Postby 1zie » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:29 pm

Hey Bruce,
I wonder if you could create a spot on this website were you could document Utah's bmx history.
-List a history of all the #1 riders in Utah.
-History of all the tracks
-Key People
-Bike shops and Teams
-etc....

kms

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:22 am

Bruce and I have talked about this alot in the past, in addition to other features like a Hall of Fame and such.

I know that I haven't been around long enough to really contribute information, but for all those that can I would be more than happy to set up a page (or section) that will allow you to contribute text, pics, video's etc to the site. Just tell me what you want and I will set it up :D
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Return to “UtahBMX”