Injury Report??

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

thebmxlife
Huffy

Injury Report??

Postby thebmxlife » Mon May 12, 2008 1:05 pm

I know we had two injuries this week and was hoping someone can give and update. One was an adult who crashed at practice on Tuesday (not sure who it was) and the other was Cody Kelly who crashed in Tooele on Saturday.

I hope everyone one is recovering quickly!

Darrin
Schwinn

Cody Kelly

Postby Darrin » Mon May 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Hey, I talked to Mike on Sunday, Cody has NO broken bones and no internal injuries!! I am sure he is sore and brused but other than that he is fine.

hope your feeling better soon Cody!

Darrin

Allen's
GT

Postby Allen's » Mon May 12, 2008 5:01 pm

I understand the guy that crashed on the step-up broke his hip.
I don't recall his name.

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Mon May 12, 2008 10:24 pm

Allen's wrote:I understand the guy that crashed on the step-up broke his hip.
I don't recall his name.
Ouch! I thought he was going to be a new guy to race in 28+ Novice... until that happened :( ...hope he's doing ok.

Good to hear Cody's not too busted up.

zach
NEXT

Postby zach » Wed May 28, 2008 11:10 am

just thought i would chime in on my wreck..my name is zach howarth i'm the one who wrecked on the step up :( i raced from '94-98 regularly but just started again last year & was having tons of fun until this happened. i had surgery that thursday so almost 4 weeks ago
i dislocated my hip & broke the top of my femur going into the socket of my hip but all looks good & i'm recovering well. still have 3-4 weeks until i can walk again but what do ya do i guess.

just want to say thanks to everyone that helped me @ the track you guys were all great!!!!

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Wed May 28, 2008 2:41 pm

zach wrote:just thought i would chime in on my wreck..my name is zach howarth i'm the one who wrecked on the step up :( i raced from '94-98 regularly but just started again last year & was having tons of fun until this happened. i had surgery that thursday so almost 4 weeks ago
i dislocated my hip & broke the top of my femur going into the socket of my hip but all looks good & i'm recovering well. still have 3-4 weeks until i can walk again but what do ya do i guess.

just want to say thanks to everyone that helped me @ the track you guys were all great!!!!
OUCH! My bones hurt now! Here's to hoping you heal up quickly and can get back on the track!

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Wed May 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Does anybody know how Dave Park did after the last indoor with his broken foot?

b.

Return to “UtahBMX”