Reno: Alert on great hotel rate!

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

Curtis Newkirk
Photog Extraordinaire

Reno: Alert on great hotel rate!

Postby Curtis Newkirk » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 pm

OK - I really cannot believe this. It must be a system error with Hotels.com, but I just booked La Quinta for Thursday at $39.00, and Fri - Sun for $29.00 a night. I even double-checked with La Quinta, and the best I could do on their site was $98.10 a night with Triple A. In any event, go try to grab this rate at the La Quinta before they figure out they are giving room away!
~Curtis

thebmxlife
Huffy

Re: Reno: Alert on great hotel rate!

Postby thebmxlife » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:14 pm

Holy %@#*!!!! I just booked my room too. 2 night for two adults was $78 bucks with all the taxes and fees.
$12.00 of that was for extra person fee, so if you had just one person it would be even less.

YAAAHOOOO-- Thanks for saving me a hundred bucks!!

K. Perkins
Huffy

Re: Reno: Alert on great hotel rate!

Postby K. Perkins » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:52 pm

Curtis:

Thanks from me too for the heads up on this. I actually had to call online to book a block of rooms but still got the great rate. For two adults and two kids it was 33.70 a night. Total bill was 79.40. Even under the ABA room rates at the Holiday Inn, they were 69.00 per night plus tax. My entire weekend was just about the price of one night.

I can't believe how cheap these rooms were. They aren't as close at the Holiday Inn but now we can afford to eat. :D

Kami
Tooele
Hansen Racing Team

Return to “UtahBMX”