So! How is Gatezilla?

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

Hardys
Huffy

So! How is Gatezilla?

Postby Hardys » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Mighty fine gate and hill! Any reviews? Makes me wanna start riding again! :wink:
R&K

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Re: So! How is Gatezilla?

Postby Diesel » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:06 pm

What's up Rich!!!

Gatezilla is pretty intense! You get going real fast real quick! Really adds a new dimension to local indoor racing. I'm really impressed with that ole guys effort. Dirt use wise, it is pretty close to what you'd have to use with their old gate and Rads indoor gate.

It made for some good practice and racing all weekend. Most all the Utah folks missed out on the debut. I expect that will change for their next race.

Hey, we'd all like to see you back out here racing! You and your lovely wife!!! We all know the Hardy's are great people! Come on back!

Dan

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Hey Rich, you DO need to come out & start racing so I'm not the oldest dude in the 20" class! :P

Next month would be a perfect time to get back on that horse. Call me sometime & say hi to your wifey.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

JasonStout
GT

Postby JasonStout » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:12 pm

Have you been out of racing long enough to re-class...that way b is the oldes dude still!

:)

JS
"Push to the line!"

Return to “UtahBMX”