Pics from the weekend. RCQ & RFL.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

Pics from the weekend. RCQ & RFL.

Postby bnd » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm

What another great weekend! Thanks to all the people who gave stuff for the raffle. Here are some random pics from the weekend. If you have any to share please post them up.

Congrats to Cote for an amazing & exciting win in 41-45 cruiser on Sunday. Enjoy it!

My camera just has a hard time taking good pics indoors. If you want a full rez copy, e-mail me & I'll send you one.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

b2
Not a Troll!

Re: Pics from the weekend. RCQ & RFL.

Postby b2 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Man I'm bummed that I missed all of this. I'll post pics of Hawaii to make myself feel better.

Extreme Team Coach
GHP

Postby Extreme Team Coach » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Brent
I'm with ya it looks like it was a really great weekend for rad ! I'm bummed that the kids and I missed it !But watching Hayden double in expert and Hunter get another expert win at the Guthrie National ROCKED ! So I guess the three 1st three 2nds and two 3rds ( Both boys both bikes both days ) from the weekend will have to ease my pain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And the fact that for one minute Hayden is sitting nag 1 on both bikes and Hunter is sitting nag 1 and 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really sorry we missed out on a really great weekend at home though !!!!! :(

In fact it looks like the next two rad indoors both are on the next two Nationals as well :( :( So not sure at this point if we will even see any more of the rad indoor this year :cry: :cry: :cry: However I'm glad Rock Springs has some running :) :)
2010 ABA NATIONAL #1 TROPHY TEAM

BMX4Me
Schwinn

Postby BMX4Me » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Great old school pic Bruce! In a few more years Travis will have been racing 20 years. Will that qualify him as old school?? :lol: That seems really weird..................I think I am old!!!

Pam :D

Return to “UtahBMX”