Check out this cool little bike shop in Sandy.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

Check out this cool little bike shop in Sandy.

Postby bnd » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:47 pm

So I was given a heads up on this place & I decided to go check it out.

The Bike Pedaler
8587 So. State St. (east side of State.)
801-944-7713

The owner Randy deals in "Vintage Classics", "Consignments" "Layaways" & "Trades".
This isn't your typical bike shop, nearly everything is used. When I walked in I was impressed with the collection of vintage Mt. bikes & road bikes he had. Some were in great shape others, not so much but that's what's great about a shop like this. If your looking for that something special, need a part, a restore project OR you just want to unload your stuff hanging in your garage & have it find a good home, this might be the shop to stop by & see if you can make a deal.

Randy was really cool to talk to & even though he's not really into BMX he does have alot of knowledge about the bikes.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

bnd
Information Minister

Re: Check out this cool little bike shop in Sandy.

Postby bnd » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

I stopped by there again today & was blown away by the cool stuff he has in there. Some early classic ballon cruisers to a bunch of Schwinn muscle bikes that are rare as hell. He has a museum in there & that's just for starters. If you want something different, something to restore or a great collectors piece, go say hi to Randy. His shop is just this little hole in the wall & he's pretty salty but a very cool guy & store.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

Return to “UtahBMX”