Class of 2010.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

Class of 2010.

Postby bnd » Fri May 21, 2010 7:26 pm

I found out today that my nephew & long time BMXer "Platform" Vincent Correa is graduating from Brighton High School on June 2nd. I'm very, very proud of him because he hit a speed bump in life when he was in 10th grade & had to make up his 11th grade all the while going thru his Senior class this year.
This got me thinking that this years graduating class has to be a who's who of racers that really made a name for themselves. Looking at video from 8 or so years ago it blows me away who he came up with, like Chaz Critchfield for instance.

Anybody want to give a shout out to their soon to be graduate?

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

BMX4Me
Schwinn

Re: Class of 2010.

Postby BMX4Me » Fri May 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Taylor Healey is graduating from Bingham on June 2nd.
He started racing when he was 6 and quit when he was 12 or so....and he worked in the snack bar at Rad a couple years ago for the summer. He has a 4.0 and has a full ride at the U of U in the fall.

Way to go!!!!!

2 down...and 1 Karli to go!!!!!!

Pam Healey (sorry...proud mom)
:D

JAlvey
GT

Postby JAlvey » Sat May 22, 2010 1:21 pm

Nick Alvey graduates from Riverton High on June 2. Then off to Basic in South Carolina, 2 weeks later.

LocoTone
GT

Postby LocoTone » Sat May 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Brittany Lemon class of 2010 with high honors Silverado H.S. Las Vegas, NV. She's going on to UNLV in the fall majoring in prenatal nursing. We are so proud! She raced one season back in '98 with Lynzee Spencer.

Here's a pic from the way-back machine.

Here's a more recent pic.

Congrats to Brit! We love you!

Return to “UtahBMX”