7-10-10. DP results, "& the winners are...."

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

7-10-10. DP results, "& the winners are...."

Postby bnd » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:38 am

Team Extreme!

It was a very competitive relay race this time around with a few lead changes. UTBMX.c had a pretty decent lead for 3 laps but we couldn't hold it & fell to 4th overall. I forget who got 2nd (anybody?) & Prestige got 3rd. I'd like to thank Kincade Hansen, Steve & Brandon Olson, Karly Healey & Cody Kelly for helping out Dylan & I fill out our roster last night.
I will not be holding a relay race next race but we will start it back up in August.

30 motos & something around 140 riders is what D.P. pulled & needs to see from here on out, nice work. Chris Clift seemed to be OK after being knocked out for 4 mintues after a lawndart header going into the 3rd straight.
The lights going out on the south side after the mains had nothing to do with the fire that started at the base of one of the poles about the same time, it was human error that caused the outage. :oops:

It freaked me out a bit when I loaded up into my first moto & saw I was racing againt Brett McGrath & Doug Cheney, it was 1985 all over again on the gate!
Darrin said that he WILL be addressing the backsides of a few jumps on the 3rd straight & hopefully he can get enough time to shorten up the dubs down the last straight too.
The biggest surprise of the night was "Jerome from France" racing in the 28+ expert class. He was the dude racing in sweat pants on the chrome S&M. Honestly, looking at him sporting a NFM # plate & riding flats he "looked" like a newbie but after the gate dropped this guy showed he had great skills & endurance. He took the dub section in his motos, nipped Dave Park by a knobby to make the main then won the main. I hope he's here for next race.

My camera has died & so if anybody has a picture of the winning RR team up on the table top after the race please post it up here or send it to me. I'd like to thank Kim, Mont, Roland, Isiah, Steve Oblad & a any others for helping out Darrin.

Next week is a SCQ so hopefully D.P.can hit 40 motos.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

BMX4Me
Schwinn

Re: 7-10-10. DP results, "& the winners are...."

Postby BMX4Me » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:09 am

Thanks Bruce!

Karli had a great time. Thanks for including her on your team.

Pam

dilleyboys
GHP

Re: 7-10-10. DP results, "& the winners are...."

Postby dilleyboys » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 am

Kevin Dilleys team took 2nd in the relay race, not sure who was all on the team. I think it was.
Kevin Dilley
Cade Rizzuto
Cody Albretson
Jerry (Jerome from France)
Garrett Dilley

Return to “UtahBMX”