Factory Extreme GHP/FLY off to Guthrie

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Re: Factory Extreme GHP/FLY off to Guthrie

Postby Diesel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Details: Hayden to main on both bikes. Brenlee to main on class but didn't make cruiser. Max Shepard to semi in class and to semi in open. Chris White to semi on one and quarters on the other bike. Robby to semi on class, won 2nd round cruiser so should have total points locked up for the win. Not completely clear but I think Hunter crashed out on both bikes. Got to work on Wayne's texts. Some of it don't make sense. That's the latest for the team!
Man made Global Warming is a HOAX!
Al Gore and his boy's gonna take you to the cleaners while they get bank!
Stop Obamacare, Cap and Tax and Alien Amnesty!

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Brenlee 4th in class. In Cruiser, Hayden 2, Chris 1, Robby 1! B Money just blew up in the proset and the track is shut down. About to start classes. Proset is gnarly and Rob is staying out of that. Here they go again trying to kill people with the track!

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:57 pm

It's over, Robby took the 2. Hayden 3rd out of 8. Not sure about White. McCoy won from the inside. Elmore in 6, Robby out of 7. Elmore and Robby drag race to the turn with Elmore holding Robby out allowed McCoy to take it out of the turn and Utes came up and hit Robby. Robby said he gutted Utes and knocked him down holding him up while McCoy and Elmore took off. Robby reeled them both in from 6 bike lengths back out of the turn and he ruined Elmore in the last turn by setting up and jumping from the last roller onto the table into the last turned and smoked Elmore around the turn. Just like he did in New Mexico last year. Momentum going Robby got up to McCoy's cranks at the line for second. Elmore 3rd. Billy Allen wetting himself over Robby's move, yet they keep ending him up in 6 7 & 8. Robby seems to always end up out there! All day! Every race! Robby was the fastest! He knows it and the rest of them know it! If he gets the inside tomorrow, I'd say they better look out! Extreme Team took Factory second to Redman 208 to 179. White took 3rd messed up down the first straight and the same for Hayden but he hammered a few to get into 3rd and stayed there. What the H E double toothpicks is up with damn gates! Hunter did make the main and took 5th with the most racks of the day. 195 motos.

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 am

Robby's in open and class today. First round qualified open and waiting on class. Hunter crashed I think in cruiser and I'm trying to get word on that. No reason to think he's not OK. I'll update when I find out what's up.

Hunter's ok but he got wrecked by the same kid as yesterday at the line. Weird crap there.

Robby said first round class again with Elmore, Robby in 1 and Elmore in 2 squeezed him down the first straight so he just fell in behind him out of the turn and smoked him down the second straight and pulled away for the win. Semis again today. Hope the gates are trending toward the inside today. That would make it a bit easier. I sit here though thinking, would you like to bet me on Elmore being in 1or 2 and Robby will be in 8! Anyone want to take that bet??? If I lose, I pay for your next single point entry fee at Rad next race. You lose and you pay Robby's.

Ok, got a music trivia question for you. That latest Honda car commercial on TV right now. The song in the commercial. Who is the artist, the name of the song, and the album it was on. Single point entry to the first person who gets it right!!!

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:27 am

2nd round rolling. Hunter in on cruiser so far. Hayden's already in. Waiting to see if Bren gets in on cruiser.

OK, Hayden is in on cruiser. Brenlee made it on both bikes today. Hayden and Hunter are about to run second round class and not transfered yet.

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 am

Nobody taking my bets????

Latest has Hunter going to quarters. Only quarters of the day. They should be running now. Semis about to start. Have not heard back on Hayden's class but I think we can assume he's in to the semi or straight to the main.

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Everybody's in on both bikes! Robby won his semi strong and Elmore won strong the other rack. Utes crashed out so that leaves Robby, Elmore, and McCoy. Robby fastest if he does not get worked!

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Robby killed open. Max 2nd in open. Brenlee 4th in class again. More to come.

Hunter 6 in Cruiser. Hayden leading got passed by Blevins and took the 2. Chris White won cruiser. Brenlee qualified but left the track and didn't race the cruiser. Don't know what's up with that. Into the classes now!

Hayden 2nd in class Blevins again and Chris White 2nd to Finch. Robby's coming up!

Robby took the 2 to Elmore. Don't know details yet. Robby outside again and Elmore held him off finished side by side at the line half a bike. He's happy with the ride but disappointed. Should be 2 on the sheet to Redman again. Damn! On my phone now. Team took 3rd to Snap under Redman again by 1 point. Still don't know what was up with Bren other than they bugged out. Wayne and boys already on the road probably going southern route cause of weather in ne and wy.

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Final post here. I had no takers on the gate bet, which you would have won! Robby was in 6 and Elmore was in 5. Same result however. The way that went without ever knowing for sure, the one on the inside would have probably won that race cause those two left the rest of them sitting there! You know Elmore had to haul a$$ to beat Robby in that race!

I'm suprised however that I've gotten no takers on the music trivia question which I will let stand until say Wednesday. Come on guys and gals, you can't be that young that you've never heard that. I'll give you till Wednesday. It's really a great and beautiful song on a great album by two extremely talented guys from the past. Another example of companies using classic music to help sell something cause todays stuff sucks so very bad! The only clue I'll give you is that they were on the "Columbia" record label.

Last word is that Wayne and the boys are traveling the northern route through Nebraska/Wyoming in spite of the possible weather. No word really on the truck.

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Dan, Dan, Dan......... :roll:
Are you referring to the S&G vid or the Judas Priest one? Probebly S&G.

The JP one cracks me up. You can put Godzilla & one the biggest heavy metal groups ever pimping a mini van but guess what? It's STILL a mini van..... :lol:

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:33 pm

It is the one in the car commercial. Answer the question as described! Car sliding in the desert or the one with the red car I believe the Accord v6.

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Trust me Dan, I know the album, the artist & the song. Your going to have to get up pretty early in the morning to stump me on classic rock.

I'll let one of our faithful readers win your entry fee.

Thanks anyways & congrats to all the Utahns making the trip.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 pm

don't challenge an internet geek:
Simon & Garfunkel - The Only Living Boy In New York, from the album Bridge Over Troubled Water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSxz7XRAwtA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJGSHMgbB0E

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Well finally! Brent is correct! You got it! But you should have known. I knew exactly the first time I saw the commercial without any internet help. You really should be penalized! Young punk!

Return to “UtahBMX”