News posted on NLB.org

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

joker75
SBC Army

News posted on NLB.org

Postby joker75 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:35 pm

"Projected Date for NBL/ABA Mutual Cooperation Agreement

GAHANNA, OH (June 14, 2011) — The NBL announced today that negotiations for the Mutual Cooperation Agreement with the ABA are nearing a close. The projected date for the execution of the agreement is June 17, 2011.

We appreciate the patience of our tracks and membership and thank all for working through this process with understanding. As soon as the agreement is in place, tracks and members will receive detailed information about USA BMX moving forward."

http://www.nbl.org/projected-date-for-nblaba-mutual-cooperation-agreement/

It seems that the NBL likes to make announcements long before things are anywhere near ready to go, but it sounds like things might be nearing an end as far as the "Mutual Cooperation Agreement" AKA takeover of the NBL by the ABA. I am not holding my breathe, but hopefully we will hear something official from the ABA/USABMX in the near future so we can all take a look at what the face of BMX racing in the USA is going look like. Until an official announcement from the ABA I would take this with a grain of salt, but it is still exciting to think that things are getting closer to a resolution.
Hal Gaerte
Performance Bike Parts
Disclaimer: AKA of "Snappy" has nothing to do with my ability to snap a gate. It has everything to do with the sound bones make when the break. Don't ask, it's a touchy subject.

Return to “UtahBMX”