Thank you for a great year.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bjharmon
Fixie

Thank you for a great year.

Postby bjharmon » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:19 am

Thanks everyone for a great year. I really appreciate all the nice words people have been posting on here about me. I love announcing and doing what I can to help you get the most out of your races. Nothing brings me more joy than a rider of any age coming to me so I can announce their advancement. I want to send a shout out to my little pony; I couldn't do this without you. You are the reason I am there and I am so proud of you. 2012 truly is the year of the pony. Huge thanks to Coach for everything he does for me, the team, the shop and the bmx community. Steve Foresta and family; there aren't enough words to say how great you are. Ron, Jason, Mont, Tracy, Karen, Edwards family, Cote family and everyone else at the track, thank you so much for making this possible. Thank you Mike Kelley for pushing me and helping me in life and at the shop. Oh yeah and all you guy that race in my classes, I'll thank you by punting you over a turn. If I can ever do anything for any of you please let me know!

Bj
JOBBER

Return to “UtahBMX”