Stolen Gear Bag + Contents.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

b2
Not a Troll!

Stolen Gear Bag + Contents.

Postby b2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Please be on the lookout for any of the following mentioned items:

Between the hours of 11:30 PM Saturday, 9/8/2012 and as late as 1 PM on 9/9/2012, someone got my gear bag and all of its contents out of the back of my truck--my truck has a shell on it, which was locked, but they got the tailgate down and have now put me in a terrible mood.

I did report it to the police but of course this stuff will likely end up in a pawn shop or online classifieds (KSL.com, eBay, Craigslist, etc.) and isn't going to be a priority for them, and I understand that. However, as much as I'd like to retrieve the missing items, I'd really like to have a "word or two" with the person(s) who took our stuff.

The gear bag is a Fly Racing Roller Grande. It's black and gray. The contents are as follows:
1 pair Shimano AM45 BMX racing shoes; size 10 (euro size 44, i think). Black with white trim.
1 pair Vans BMX racing shoes; size 9.5. Black with white stripe.
1 pair Vans BMX racing shoes; size 4. Black with white stripe.
1 pair Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh leathers/pants; size 32. Black and gray with red Fly logos on the legs. VERY WELL used.
1 pair Fly Racing Kinetic leathers/pants; size 24. Black and gray.
1 pair Fly Racing Kinetic leathers/pants; size 20. Black and gray.
3 Extreme Team jerseys. 1 men's large with "b2" on the back. 1 kids medium with "Lucas The Shark" (in the shape of a shark) on the back. 1 kids small with "Collin The Bug" on the back.
4 pair of goggles; 1 orange Dragon Vendetta, 1 black Spy, 2 kids' orange Dragon
2 pair of kids Fly Racing Kinetic gloves, white with red and gray.
1 pair of mens Fly Racing Kinetic goves, black and gray.
1 Fly Racing Carbon Fiber F2 helmet; size adult XL. White with black graphics.
1 Fly Racing Carbon Fiber F2 helmet; size adult XS. White with black graphics. Has a velcro strip on it to attach the yellow mohawk to it.
1 Fly Racing Default BMX racing helmet; size kids medium (I think). White and black with a little bit of red. Some Rockwell stickers on the face gaurd.
1 well used pair of Shimano m545 clipless pedals with silver cages.
$6 worth of Legacy Bucks
A tube or two.
Probably some other, hopefully not expensive things.

Thanks for the help.

Skew
GT

Re: Stolen Gear Bag + Contents.

Postby Skew » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Oh Brent, what a bummer! So sorry that happened. I'll be on the lookout for sure. Any idea where it happened?
Logan

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:59 pm

And Logan. It happened at my place--I have a condo in Midvale--in the 7200 s. 900 e. area.

dilleyboys
GHP

Postby dilleyboys » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Super sorry dude. i will keep my eyes open! and i'll cover the legacy buck's. any gear we have you and kids are welcome, let me know what ya need....
Kevin

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:23 am

dilleyboys wrote:Super sorry dude. i will keep my eyes open! and i'll cover the legacy buck's. any gear we have you and kids are welcome, let me know what ya need....
Kevin

Haha. Kevin, thanks but the Legacy Bucks were the least of my worries. You don't need to (and I won't let you) do that.

PS: I've had a lot of offers from many of you and I really appreciate that. I think the only thing that we NEED is shoes for Lucas and I have a couple offers out there I'm going to be looking at until his are replaced. We have other helmets and jerseys and pants. I even have some other shoes for myself. With end of season not too far off, I don't want to buy a bunch of stuff now with new uniforms coming soon next year. We'll ride out the year with what we have--we may look a little less "team" but we are pretty well covered.

Thanks everyone! I really do appreciate your words and offers. What I REALLY want is some time to "discuss" my distaste with the person(s) that helped themselves to our stuff... My good friend "Woody" from Loiusville and his friend Easton have some things to say...

McCauley
GHP

Postby McCauley » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Barton , did you by chance check surrounding dumpsters after to see if anything was chucked ?

McCauley

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:26 pm

McCauley wrote:Barton , did you by chance check surrounding dumpsters after to see if anything was chucked ?

McCauley

no, i didn't. there aren't any dumpsters inside of my condo complex...

Return to “UtahBMX”