Go-Pro vid footage from RC Indoors.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

Go-Pro vid footage from RC Indoors.

Postby bnd » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:24 am

This was put together by that man behind the curtain, my go-to, right hand man, Kevin Sleater. Let us know what you think.

https://vimeo.com/55331846

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

bnd
Information Minister

Re: Go-Pro vid footage from RC Indoors.

Postby bnd » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:32 am

30+ Open Wheels main.

https://vimeo.com/55332466

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:36 am

Danita's footage.

https://vimeo.com/55333643

b.

joker75
SBC Army

Postby joker75 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Bruce, Any chance you got any footage of our semi in the 30+ open? I would really like to get a different perspective on the group going into that first turn. Let me know here, or you can just send it to me at hgaerte@msndotcom.
Hal Gaerte
Performance Bike Parts
Disclaimer: AKA of "Snappy" has nothing to do with my ability to snap a gate. It has everything to do with the sound bones make when the break. Don't ask, it's a touchy subject.

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Hal,
Yes I do have it but I have no way of posting it right now. Our pc's both need upgrades before I can upload stuff from my GoPro. Kevin did all of these on his Mac.
I have watched it & it's pretty good.

b.

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:09 pm

bnd wrote:Hal,
Yes I do have it but I have no way of posting it right now. Our pc's both need upgrades before I can upload stuff from my GoPro. Kevin did all of these on his Mac.

b.

and my semi? :)

joker75
SBC Army

Postby joker75 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:24 am

bnd wrote:Hal,

b.

That's great. I 'll patiently wait for it to get posted. Ok. I lied, I'm not so good with patience, but I'll do my best. Thanks for organizing the race and taking such great video to share with all of us. I'm looking forward to another chance to redeem myself and see if I can hang well enough to make a main one. It's going to take a bit with the group we have runnig here in Utah, but I'll git it my best.
Hal Gaerte
Performance Bike Parts
Disclaimer: AKA of "Snappy" has nothing to do with my ability to snap a gate. It has everything to do with the sound bones make when the break. Don't ask, it's a touchy subject.

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Unfortunatly it's just going to get harder. I saw quite a few contenders sitting this one out. Alvey, Dave Park, Dallas, Jonas, Steve just to name a few. You get C. Barton, Kris Park, John Alvey, Cote, Kizarian, Kiss, Heather, ect in there, just making it out of your moto will be huge achivement.

b.

joker75
SBC Army

Postby joker75 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:59 pm

I completely understand. It's always a blast regardless. As long as we're all having fun, and pushing each other to do the best we can, I'm good with wherever I end up in the pack.
Hal Gaerte
Performance Bike Parts

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Last but not least..............Mike Ervin. :oops:

b.

Return to “UtahBMX”