what is Alvey bicycle motocross?

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

Skew
GT

what is Alvey bicycle motocross?

Postby Skew » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Saw this on my sons trophy and was just wondering. Justin?
Logan

Legacy Raceway BMX
Huffy

Re: what is Alvey bicycle motocross?

Postby Legacy Raceway BMX » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:06 pm

It was a joke amongst freinds. The original sponsor for the weekend backed out last minute leaving us with the possibility of cancelling both weekends. The Alvey family ended up picking up sponsorship of the weekend. Instead of leaving the trophies blank as asked, the Edwards/Dilleys thought that would be funny.

Skew
GT

Postby Skew » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:04 pm

hmmm . . . well in that case on behalf of the entire staff at Phipps BMX Phactory Inc. thank you Justin for making a great time possible!

Seriously, it was a great time and I really appreciate everyone's hard work and sacrifice to make it all come together. I'm very fortunate and blessed to have such a well run bmx experience in my back yard.
Logan

mackdaddy
Resident Sushi Expert

Postby mackdaddy » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:53 am

Alvey BMX is a research group studying the cause and effects of corner pimping................................ :lol:
Jason Melton
Overland Group
jmelton@overlandcorp.com
http://www.jasonsellsslc.com
(801)860-9357

crash
GT

Postby crash » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Justin thanks to you and your family for the sponsoring of the weekend. Way to step up in a time of need.

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Skew wrote:hmmm . . . well in that case on behalf of the entire staff at Phipps BMX Phactory Inc. thank you Justin for making a great time possible!

Seriously, it was a great time and I really appreciate everyone's hard work and sacrifice to make it all come together. I'm very fortunate and blessed to have such a well run bmx experience in my back yard.

Props from the "bnd bmx/mtb-island of misfit toys-Factory team inc." ..........way to step in & make it right, seriously.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

Return to “UtahBMX”