UCI BMX Worlds.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

UCI BMX Worlds.

Postby bnd » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:53 pm

I just watched Jonas Harmons cruiser main, , he got the holeshot, had the lead for a bit & ended up 4th.
I'm sure there's alot of vids out there, I just haven't had the time to find them. Anybody who knows some links & results please flow them here.
I was told Heather missed out on her 20"main by 1 position too.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

bnd
Information Minister

Re: UCI BMX Worlds.

Postby bnd » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:07 pm

“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

JAlvey
GT

Postby JAlvey » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:09 pm

I know it's not what you want to hear, but there are videos all over facebook, including many of them and results that were posted up live as they happened. Check out the pages belonging to BMX Holland and bmx videos.

It should be pointed out to any one else not in-the-know, that Hunter Brown ended up 2nd in class and 4th in cruiser. I think that makes him the first Utahn with World plates on both bikes at the same time (?)

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 am

JAlvey
GT

Postby JAlvey » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Elites and a wrap up of amateurs will be on Universal Sports Network today 2p-4p. That is found at Direct TV 625 and Dish Network 402 (not available on Comcast)

You can find videos of pretty much the entire event here:

http://www.bmx-videos.com/newsx.php?sub ... om=&ucat=&

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Thanks for the heads up.
The family all watched it & we all agreed the track was too small & the starting hill was too high to accommodate the Elites. Why do they put such a huge hill indoors?
To me, a World Champion Pro has to race for longer than 25 seconds & be able to have a half a chance from lanes 4-8.

b.

Return to “UtahBMX”