May news and notes.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

May news and notes.

Postby bnd » Mon May 18, 2015 9:57 pm

I caught up with Beau in Rock Springs, he's building the City's new pump track and future jump lines at the Rec. center.

Dave Wray will be back in town this summer and will be staying with me for a few days. If you missed him last year and wanted to see him in person, well you'll have another chance. I'll keep you updated.

Phil from Laketown Bikes took a huge, double nasty crash in Corner Canyon last week and is damn lucky to be alive from the sounds and looks of it. Give him a call and wish him a fast recovery.

As soon as legacy BMX is a go, we will announce a big money Open that gives anybody entered a chance to win. Stay tuned.

Jackson Hole bike park is opening June 13th. Beau, Danita and myself are planning on being there.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

joeynsophia
Intense

Re: May news and notes.

Postby joeynsophia » Tue May 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Sundance is also holding its DH and Super D races this weekend with Super D on Saturday and DH on Monday. If you are looking to spend a day in the mountains, come check it out. Lots of BMX'ers will be racing. Here is a list of a few
Cody Kelley
Steve and Carson Spencer
Joey Foresta
Max Shepard
Ty Cote
Colby Jorgenson
Chris Ridder
Brandon Olsen

Return to “UtahBMX”