utahBMX.com Site Update

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

utahBMX.com Site Update

Postby J Gallo » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:38 am

With a little more time on my hands recently I've been working on a minor update to the utahBMX.com website. 1st stage is already done, and I'm planning on adding a few more things over the next few weeks.

The site will be much more mobile friendly (for phones and tablets) and should work well on computers too.

If anyone has comments and/or suggestions, please let me know.
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

J Gallo
Web Guy

Re: utahBMX.com Site Update

Postby J Gallo » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:16 pm

All pics from 2004 have been uploaded. I'll be working on 2005 over the next few days and hope to have those complete by this weekend.
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:23 am

Like what you see with the updates sports fans? PLEASE let us know!
Also, we have a new sponsor on the front page so check it out & keep it in mind.

Looks great Mr. Gallo. 8)

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:36 pm

Thanks Mr. Ritter. 8)

All pics thru 2007 are loaded and I'm working on 2008-2011 this weekend. I've also created a Facebook page which puts our Utah BMX tracks' Facebook feeds on one page for easy viewing.

I'm also working on a few other things but I'm always open to comments and suggestions.
Gallo

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Ok, added a twitter list feed to the home page. This should be for any and all Utah tracks using twitter. If there is one that is missing, let me know.
Gallo

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:45 pm

So due to an issue with the forums login, I was forced to update to the newest version. While better in the long run (and more secure) it broke the "recent posts" summary I had on the main page. I just need to figure out the new programming and re-code as necessary. I'll knock that out as fast as I can but it might be this weekend before I can get to it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Gallo

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:58 pm

All fixed.
Gallo

Return to “UtahBMX”