2nd Annual Old School Show & Gathering. Feb 17th.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

2nd Annual Old School Show & Gathering. Feb 17th.

Postby bnd » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 am

So I just got things settled with Dallas on the event, It will be Feb, 17th, 2018 @ Rad Indoors.

Alot more info is coming soon this week, but plan on a bike display, various items shown, people that haven't been out forever stopping in, you get it, it's gonna be fun.

Spread the word!
b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

bnd
Information Minister

Re: 2nd Annual Old School Show & Gathering. Feb 17th.

Postby bnd » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:37 am

More info right here...................

https://www.facebook.com/events/1865198086834702/

2nd Annual Utah BMX Old School Show & Gathering!

1970's, 80's & 90's BMXer's come on out for a great time, seeing old faces, bikes & memorabilia!

Bring a bike or anything to display & get a free event T-shirt.
We will have our own roped off area at the indoor arena, S.E. corner.
Please bring a bike stand & description for your bike or display.

This is shaping up to be a great event, spread the word!

Any questions? Contact Bruce Ritter @ 801-879-8572.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Here is everything for people not on Face Book.

2nd Annual Utah BMX Old School Show and Gathering
Saturday, February 17 at 3 PM - 8 PM

Rad Canyon BMX
2100 west 11400 south, South Jordan, Utah 84095

2nd Annual Utah BMX Old School Show & Gathering!

1970's, 80's & 90's BMXer's come on out for a great time, seeing old faces, bikes & memorabilia!

Bring a bike or anything to display & get a free event T-shirt.
We will have our own roped off area at the indoor arena, S.E. corner.
Please bring a bike stand & description for your bike or display.

This is shaping up to be a great event, spread the word!

Any questions? Contact Bruce Ritter @ 801-879-8572.

You can also go to www.utahbmx.com

This event is during our indoor races so if you want to bring your rider, bring your gear. Sign-ups are from 3-4pm. It's one of the best indoor faculties in the nation.

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:28 am

Out at our indoor races this past weekend, I nailed down the last details with the T.O. about the event. Our area is going to be pretty secure & well lit. We will have caution tape surrounding our display area so no little kids will be bothering any items.

I'll have a few long tables there for items to display, like trophys, parts, frames, ect. Any clothes or gear can be hung, make sure you bring a hanger or something like that. Don't forget a bike stand! A block of wood will do.

Please check in with me when you get there as I would like to document the item shown, where you are from, ect.

I will be there at Noon for set up so anytime after 2pm would work if you want to show up early. I was told if the crowd is going strong after the races end (7pm'ish), the T.O. will let us hang for a couple more hours just to BS.

There is a snack bar with decent food there & good bathrooms. You can bring your own food & drinks in on the DL. NO ALCOHOL is allowed in there. The South side parking will be the closest to where the show is inside.

I have heard people from Idaho, Colorado, Southern Utah will be here, make the trip, you won't be sorry.
As of right now and doing a head check, it looks like a minumum of 30 bikes showing up so far & most of them are sick!

Thanks,
Bruce

Return to “UtahBMX”