2021 Big Ripper Summer Series.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

2021 Big Ripper Summer Series.

Postby bnd » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:19 pm

Welcome to the 4th Annual Big Ripper Summer Series!

New rules await, please read.

- The Big Ripper Summer Series will be held most Saturday nights at Legacy Raceway BMX in Farmington.
- *FREE* entry fee, you MUST be signed up in your respective 20" or cruiser class to race the Open.
- You have to be at least 36 yrs of age to enter the Series. The average ages of the racers last season was 40's - 50's. If your a racer in your 20's or early 30's, sorry. I reserve the right to make a promoters exception (Me, just ask & I'm sure it will be ok).
- Any female over the age of 18 can enter.
- Lanes will be given out using the Ping-Pong bottle. If you get the "Red X" ball, you can pick any lane you want.
- The winner of the nights race still gets their picture taken with the BIG trophy. (There's another trophy coming for this season, stay tuned!).
- 20", 24" or 26" bikes are allowed.

Weekly raffle prizes!
- If you make the main, there will be a raffle for the main makers. We will pick a random winner & they will pick their prize out of a box, without looking. Iv'e got 2 - $50.00 dollar bills in the box along with random prizes. Some are real keepers, others are going to make people laugh. So, making your main is going to give you a chance to win $50 bucks!

Overall Championship!
- Yes, there is going to be a champion crowned & the new rule changes are going to open it up for a lot more racers.
- There's going to be 2 championship races, a "semi" & then the "final".
- Race #1 - July 17th.
- Race#2 - Finals - TBA.

- This will be a low points based scoring system, I will keep track of all points after Race #1. After Race #2 I will add them up & low points wins it. A tie will be decided on your finish at Race #2.

- The overall champion will be awarded a sweet glass diamond trophy that has been handed out the past 2 years.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

bnd
Information Minister

Re: 2021 Big Ripper Summer Series.

Postby bnd » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:09 am

The finals are this Saturday night, more info will be posted concerning the nights racing in the coming days.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

Return to “UtahBMX”