Rock Springs is always fun!

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

JasonStout
GT

Rock Springs is always fun!

Postby JasonStout » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:20 am

Rocker Springs! Yeah!

So Sat. morning I headed out at noon to try and get a few practice laps and race! I've made the trek a few times before, and it's always been fun racing and good people!

Sat. proved to be worth it again!

I had Total points on both bikes.

The Mahafany (sorry about the spelling!) twins in class, "down town" Wayne Brown, and a local guy ( I forget his name) in Cruiser!

All six laps were awesome! AND I GOT DQ'd!

Yup- You heard it hear first, I got DQed for hitting the pro jump then missing the next obstacle on the track. This all went down the second lap of cruisers.

The RC demo was great too! The track looked like it was built for RC cars! They were taking some sweet lines!

Rock Springs crew- thanks for all of your hard work! The track was suprisingly fun to race on! The Pot luck was great too! Good eatin'!

Jason Stout

How was Friday and Sunday racing?

Punk-Biker940
GT

Postby Punk-Biker940 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:36 pm

the rc demo was awesome, i have one of those its just not working right now... haha well the track was the best! I hit the pro in my main on sunday and cut back on the track, but i didnt get Dq'ed. JAson, did you cut back before the step up? or just go straight to the berm? well this weekend was the best and i cant wait till the next one!

Return to “Race Reports”