RAD Canyon - August 26th - *PICS* and......

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

RAD Canyon - August 26th - *PICS* and......

Postby J Gallo » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:11 am

Another great night out at RAD Canyon! There was definitely a chill in the air though, is it October already? :)

It was funny to see so many people bundled up wearing sweatshirts and snuggling under blankets. Isn't Utah weather great!?

Well, I didn't get a chance to take as many pics as I normally do. I tried to spend some extra time on the track practicing so I don't embarass myself in Reno next weekend. I did take a few pics though and you can check them out here:

RAD Canyon August 26th Pics

In one of the pics you'll see Cameron Giles passing around the "Jen Snow Cruiser Fund" cup asking for donations. :) Hey, where's the "Send Jason to Reno" fund? :) :wink:
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:56 am

Where's the "utahbmx.com new camera for jason" fund? :D
Dani

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Postby justinsbmxmom » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:55 am

Jason, Just the fact that you're out there taking pictures while trying to race is totally AMAZING. You always do a great job. Keep up the good work. I'll be checking in frequently while recovering. I'll be out there for the indoor races ready to give my best and pick up where I left off.

Let's hear a round of applause for the #1 webpage and the best devoted photographer in Utah!
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

Return to “Race Reports”