Rock Springs RR. Pro challenge & pics.

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

Rock Springs RR. Pro challenge & pics.

Postby bnd » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:16 am

Here is a link to a RR I did over at VBMX.....http://www.vintagebmx.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=007163

Here are a few more pic's though I didn't post over there.

Jordan Smith right after he took a massive digger over the step going into the first turn. I was standing right there & I'm surprised he didn't break his shoulder. Football must of toughen him up.

Heather, Mike, Ian following Rick.

Ian taking his 1 practice gate before racing.

Heather.

Roland & Hoffman.

b.

TP
Stud Vet Pro

Postby TP » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:11 am

b,

Great report!!!! I wish I could have made it out. But with it being sandwiched between Phoenix and Oldsmar,FL. I just couldn't swing it. Yourself and Rock Springs has done a great job with this race the last 3 years. big thumbs up from me to you!!!!!!

sspencer
Factory Bikini Cuts Hotshoe

Postby sspencer » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am

b'
Thanks for keeping up with the regional reports! We are VERY LUCKY to have you and Jason Gallo as our own Peter Parker's of BMX. You guys are a large part of what BMX truly represents

CONGRAT's on your racing this weekend! You ran a great race in Sunday's cruiser main! Dont be so hard on yourself, you rode GREAT! I know I am always flippin' you crap but it is all done out of love for you b'. We love having you out on the track as well as behind the camera

The scene in Rock Springs epitomizes the true core of what BMX was founded on... sportsmanship, friendship and love of rding your bike in the dirt! The RS crew of Gilbert, Robin and Steve Zueck are exceptional people and made a great experience remarkable. And my UTAH BMX family who are avid supporters of the regional events, you guys are awesome! The race was largely ran by the UTAH gang. Sheldon Dale - gate starter, Darla Dale - staging, Brandon Smith - track official, Jackie Smith staging, Pam Kelley - registration/scorekeeper, Mike Kelly - track build/maintenence, Janet Critchfield - scorekeeper and Roland Critchfield - announcer. No body was there for a power trip or to stroke their ego, just to support a good time for all who attended. THANK YOU ALL!

I hope to make it back soon,
Steve
Spence'- dizzle fo'- shizzle
UTAH BMX Charter Member

Dave W
28-35 State Champ

Rock Springs

Postby Dave W » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:13 pm

Thanks to everyone who built and operated the track, it was awesome.

rythum time
Schwinn

Postby rythum time » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:35 pm

Thanks b' for the report and the pictures. I'm with Steve as far as flippin' you crap (Old School Bmxer) I enjoy your company and your insight on the sport. Thanks also for pushing me to jump the pro section this weekend... Thinking about the accomplishment made me smile more than once on the drive home. :D

Thanks to all the volunteers for making the weekend a successful one.

Rick

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:45 pm

Eglintine jumped the pro section! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Where's the photographic proof? Or is this one of those "I saw Bigfoot" kinda things?? LOL :P :lol: :D
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

rythum time
Schwinn

Postby rythum time » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:52 pm

I jump the pro but b' please do not show the proof... it's wasn't pretty.

Rick E.

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:06 pm

C'mon Rick, pretty is your middle name!!!

Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

the nightmare lives
NEXT

rock springs

Postby the nightmare lives » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:55 pm

I just wanted to thank everybody for making the Rock Springs and Salt Lake indoor an experience worth while. The drive from Gillette is not so bad when you are around fantastic people. Bruce your awesome keep up the good work! :lol: :lol:

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:57 am

OK, here's the video's from Saturday. There aren't any younger races (except Pit Bike race) in this group, but I still have sunday video's to go through.

31-35 Cruiser Main

36-40 Cruiser Main

36+ Expert Main

Pit Bike Race

Pro Moto #1

Pro Moto #2

Pro Moto #3

Pro Moto #4

Fly's Rad Hudson Interview

Pro Main

Enjoy!! Sunday's video's coming tomorrow!
Gallo

Return to “Race Reports”