April 23rd Deseret Peak

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

D Cook
Track Operator

April 23rd Deseret Peak

Postby D Cook » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:43 am

Hi Everybody!
Yes Deseret Peak did race last night and we had a great turn out considering the weather and my big mistake!

32 Riders and 8 motos

I originally scheduled us to race on the 23rd, then later I took it off our schedule because I needed to go out of town for my business, then when that fell through we put it back on but not everyone got the word, so if you missed the race because of the missing date on the schedule.... I am sorry!

The Weather was cold and the wind was blowing but with the exception of a few minutes at the begining of the mains it did not rain on us, we even got a practice afterwords.

Check out our webpage Monday night for all the race results from April 16th and April 23rd.

Also remember that the Tooele Series begin May 7th so if you don't have the information check out our webpage or ask at sign up's at our next race, this year we have a full year series, 2 half year series and 5 one month series!

Thanks to all who were able to come out,

D&D
Deseret Peak BMX

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:40 am

D & D,

That was a very well run race last night. I wanted to say a big THANKS! I got Bennett home and in bed by 9:10 (a big feat even at Rad).

The track is a lot of fun and we had a really good time.

Thanks!

Curtis Newkirk
Photog Extraordinaire

Postby Curtis Newkirk » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:41 am

Oops, that was me above...
~Curtis

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:06 pm

Very well run for sure last night. The water & rolling it really made a big difference. The pro section was smooth as was the rest of the track. The rythem still needs some work but its better than last week. That 2nd berm is great. 21-35 cruiser was awesome to watch as Oblad, Oblad, Elliot & Stout all went in 4 deep with Bryan comign out & winning it.
Next week should be perfect so spread the word!
Here are some pic's.

b.

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:15 pm

Thanks for d for taking the pics. Iv'e got some vid's I'll post up later today.

b.

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Postby justinsbmxmom » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:37 pm

Justin was able to jump in the rhythm section, including both tires off the ground. That's all he's talked about since then. I'm relieved he didn't fall. JG, do you think we can work on photographic proof of that?
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

Return to “Race Reports”