Dave W. an Inter! Danny P takes me to school!......

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

JasonStout
GT

Dave W. an Inter! Danny P takes me to school!......

Postby JasonStout » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:21 pm

The RFL this year at rad was fast and fun. The wind was blustering to the South which made the track ride differently. The 2nd and last straights with the wind like that helped many people over the jumps!

Speaking of Jumping the doubles, Dave W. battled Brandon in the Novice class to capture his 6th win to advance to the rank of Intermediate! Congrats Dave W.!

I Brought 4 rookies to the RFL. The Richardson fam plays in the West Valley Symphony and the Les Miserables pit orchestra. We came from rehearsal to the race track. We showed up late, so they didn't register. They enjoyed riding the track, but were really concerned after seeing the crashing and injuries. (come see the symphony perform Sat at 8:30 Tville days, 2700 West and 5300 South- outdoors, free, fireworks following)

I entered and raced my cruiser against Danny Patterson, Dave Williams, Ryan ?(welcome Ryan!) a NFM, and Tony Anderson. Danny dominated both in the first qualifier and the main laps. This is the first time this has happened! He's such a good sport and fun to race! Nice race Danny P! Also, Danny, you did a great job in the Spiderman movies and Seabiscuit!
:D

Get well soon Brother Dale!

JS

Return to “Race Reports”