Thursday night at Rad

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

Darla

Thursday night at Rad

Postby Darla » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:36 am

Wow!!! What a night.

The wind was horrible and all the crashes were worse.

I am looking for an update on how the following riders are doing after their crashes last night.

Lynzee Spencer crashed in the main and both of her thumbs were quite swollen.

Bennett Newkirk left before the races even started. What happened???

Levi Foster went down in the rythum section along with Chris Flook and Matt Boyd. Chris and Matt got up but Levi hurt his leg or his knee.

I am concerned and would like an update if anyone out there knows how these riders are doing.

Have a good weekend all and see ya at the races.

Darla

Curtis Newkirk
Photog Extraordinaire

Postby Curtis Newkirk » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:06 am

Wow, sounds like a lot happened after we took off. I truly hope that Lynzee & Levi are OK.

Bennett looped out over that little table on the first straight. He was practicing his manual and in his own words he "could not get the front wheel to come back down". I did not see it, but it sounds like he went off the end of the table in a wheelie then fell backwards on the table when over-rotated. He had a hard time breathing and was obviously in pain so we took him to the ER to get checked out. The doc said he is most likley fine and sent us home so better safe than sorry. He is still pretty sore today, but otherwise OK. He will be wearing his chest protector for a while though....

Thanks for the concern Darla. You are the best!
~Curtis

Return to “Race Reports”