JS on Rad Canyon 8-11-05

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

JasonStout
GT

JS on Rad Canyon 8-11-05

Postby JasonStout » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:55 am

So there I was...I rolled into the facility at a record early time of 6:30. I saw Dan ?, a 13 novice,geared up and riding his bike to the track on the OBH- so I stopped and picked him up. Thanks Dan for holding the mic for me tonight! Nice job on your racing too! I unloaded the fiddle and stratigically placed it up at the booth. I practiced on my new STAATS for 5 laps. Thanks for showing me the pull of a world Champ TP-(and thanks for paying me 20 bones!) Rick E. even though you don't race- it's fun to practice with you! The Staats needs some wrenchin'- but over all if feels good.

I had the chance to play the fiddle for the National Anthem tonight. Thanks Bob for letting me do that. I had my violin in the car. I Just returned from rehearsal just 10 min. ago- yeah it went way past midnight. I just checked motos before I played, so I was nervous about my racing. It showed in my playing, but ya'll were very kind. I had several people mention nice things about my playing. Thanks guys!

I qualified in the first round on both bikes.

I finished first in cruiser- only because the Patterson brothers wanted to get their pic taken doing the High Five over the double before the 2nd turn.

I finished a tire knobby behind racin' JJ. Bryan- It's good to see you back on your 20 inch. Bruce- it's good to see you out racing.

Over all a fun night!

JS

Ok kids, turn in your race reports.

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:10 am

I had the chance to play the fiddle for the National Anthem tonight

It sounded great Stout!! Can we get a little "Devil went down to Georgia" for an encore? :shock: :D

only because the Patterson brothers wanted to get their pic taken doing the High Five over the double before the 2nd turn

Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Return to “Race Reports”