Sat. at the Fair....

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

JasonStout
GT

Sat. at the Fair....

Postby JasonStout » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:00 pm

I spent the day in bed with a crazy migraine. Migriane's buddies, Chuck and Ralph visited all day as well!

:cry:

I'd love to hear some race reports from Saturday- What was it like ya'll!

JS

Dave W
28-35 State Champ

Postby Dave W » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:03 am

Well Jas
You missed some sweet action. Brody Dale jumped the Pro set with big style. The Staats guy did a back flip. Davis did sick old school 1 foot something or other tricks and almost a 360. Cody, Mitch, Colton, Danny, Robby, Jordan, and couple of others did big airs. Jason Melton Speed jumped it. Mike Kelly jumped it and despite some sweet skills lost it in the landing. Spencer Prawitt did it twice and pulled it out somehow both times. Mitch broke a handle bar on Friday after the race, and his frame Saturday before the race (man he goes big).

Dominic Weber got his 1st big win as 12 inter.
Zack Williams got a win despite his crazy sideways near wrecking motion before the finish line(Zack don't follow my example).
Ian let me advance to the main.
Spencer Prawitt is getting closer and closer to the fast guys in one of the toughest classes.
I think one of my favorite races to watch is the little guys. I think the kids name is Colton? he wears a green uniform. That kid is adorable. He's almost always last but he does his best and shows up everytime. Whenever I've talked to him he always smiles. What an example of sportsmanship.
Holly won the 50/50, Alex won the Supercross Frame.
Sorry I can't tell you about the other 23 motos, I can't remember.

And Jas one last thing, I know I'm intimidating but you don't need to get sick and miss a race over it j/k

Dave

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:02 am

I know I'm intimidating but you don't need to get sick and miss a race over it

I didn't stay home sick, but that's why I didn't race on Saturday!! :)
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:30 am

Wow!!!!! That was so much fun. Thanks to all that helped out.

The boys jumping the pro section was awesome. Brody was a little skeptical at first but boy when he did that was incredible. I knew he could do it and so did the others. They kept telling him to jump it but Brody being who he is did it in his own time. I was a pretty proud mom.

Colton was getting some huge air and raced like the champ he is. I have 2 wonderful boys and want to thank them for all their effort and letting me be a part of it.

Dave, the boy you were referring to in the little guy class is Conner Bird. He is a great kid and always has a smile on his face.

I think everyone had a great time and think we should do it again next year.

See ya at the races,

Darla

Punk-Biker940
GT

Postby Punk-Biker940 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:30 pm

I loved Saturday, It was my favorite day, I had noo clue that I won that frame. I bought my tickets right after my dad and when they said the number mine were way off and I thought that my dads tickets would be too(knowing that I bought them right after he bought his.) Next thing I know my parents are screaming and cheering and I hear my mom yell WE WON! WE WON! but yeah... It was pretty cool. (Sorry to Brag soo much.)

Also, That is Awesome that friday(Or was it thursday?) Heather Allred won the 50/50 money of $150.00 and Holly her sister wonthe money the next day... Thats so cool! MY dad went up to heather when she won the money and he's like "You're buying the beer!"

Return to “Race Reports”