What video games are your BMXers obsessed with?

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

What video games are your BMXers obsessed with?

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:59 am

Okay, so this could be a long one, between me and my brother we live on the game systems...

But the all time best video game has to be HALF-LIFE for comp. I love that game! Has anyone else played it? If you have'nt just a word of advice: "DON'T PLAY IN THE DARK!"

Anyways i want to hear what other games are out there so let me know! I'm curious!
Dani

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Postby justinsbmxmom » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:22 am

I'm a sucker for Super Mario on the Super Nintendo and Donkey Kong on the N64. I know, there's bigger and better.
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

J Gallo
Web Guy

Half-Life Rocks!

Postby J Gallo » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:25 am

I've had many sleepless nights pretending I'm Gordon Freeman! I absolutely LOVED that HALF-LIFE game! After I finally finished it, I started messing around with the online multiplayer function, and I didn't stop playing that game for a long time. I finally had to give it up because at the time I had dial-up internet, and I couldn't compete with the players that had DSL/Cable.

We bought an Xbox last Xmas, and here's my current favs:

Links 2004
Rallisport
ATV Quad Racing

I wish I could play more, but BMX takes up most of my free time! :D
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

mykidsbmx
NEXT

Postby mykidsbmx » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:42 am

You got to play it on the net? No fair! We had a firewall at the time and i could hardly get on the net to check my mail! I did play it multiplayer with my brother and my uncles on a LAN connection, which was fun.

Some more Xbox games you should try are probably; Unreal Championship 2003, Shrek Super party and Jedi Knights of the Old Republic.

But the only way i know about video games is through my brother...He is ALWAYS on a game system. We've tried to get him to stop playing them, but we think his addiction may be worse than my addiction with this site. :)

Anyways thank you Jason for fixing my type-o! I felt so stupid when i looked at that this morning...I AM a blonde!

knucks

Postby knucks » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:45 am

you just have to know people to play half-life it is the freakin bomb with a t-1 connection my ex girlfriends dad (only thing they were good for) let us play at his buisness all the time after hours for hours on end people just get carried away and go all invisible and junk takes out the fun or intensity when your four hours in but i now have the ps2 with live link and currently getting polished on socom2 the greatest game of all on ps2 would be hitman 1, 2, and the new one that i dont believe s out your hooked......

Punk-Biker940
GT

Postby Punk-Biker940 » Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:56 pm

I LIKE HALO TWO. IT'S REALLY FUN. I ALSO LOVE GRAND THEFT AUTO. MY DAD THINKS I'M CRAZY BECAUSE I JUST SIT THERE ALL DAY AND KILL PEOPLE. (SORRY IF YOU'RE NOT ALOUD TO PLAY THAT GAME.)

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”