Fav Utah Vacation Spot?

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

Fav Utah Vacation Spot?

Postby J Gallo » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:11 pm

I recently spent the weekend up in Bear Lake with the family. We rented a boat and a waverunner and spent alot of time in the water. All around we just had a GREAT time! Can't wait to get back there again.

So my question is, where is your favorite Utah vacation spot?
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

knucks

Postby knucks » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:49 pm

i dig local dirt tracks that are just open for giggles like if we could open the other side of rad and build some jumps like we used to and on wed. of fri sat sun ride em whenever keep kids out of trouble let em build some muscle but tanner park is a hot on the weekends its always boomin with people and underground riders...i could only wish they would let us build like back in the day and let any age jump or learn to jump from big to small gaps ....we need to talk to whomever may be in charge for this it would be worth it and pull some older kids back out to the track...some of the 15-28 year old would be nice...

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:22 pm

A favorite vacation spot...

well any time we go out of state for any reason (family, bmx, for the heck of it,) is a great vacation! I love traveling! :D

I aggree with Jason Bear Lake is a blast! I loved it when we used to go boating up there and dad would drag us all over the lake on our tube and he'd make a sharp turn and we'd skid 20 ft across the lake....oh good times, good times. :wink:
Dani

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”