Into The Woods- Murray Park-Aug. 17-21, 8pm, $6 Tickets

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

JasonStout
GT

Into The Woods- Murray Park-Aug. 17-21, 8pm, $6 Tickets

Postby JasonStout » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:39 am

Hey all you musical lovin' bmx racers! That is right, I'm talking to both of you!-LOL

I'm taking a short break from racing to support a community theatre.

Murray City is putting on the musical 'Into The Woods' this summer. The details are listed in the subject section of this post. I'm playing the second violin part in the pit!

The story is about several fairy tales that get mixed up with each other. I think Jack and the beanstalk, meets Cinderella, Little red r h, princes charming and the other one show up, and have trouble with a lot of other characters from other tales.

The music is great, the atmosphere is family friendly, and the actors are really great. 117 people tried out for this cast of 17 making them fantastic for community theatre.

If you get a wild hair and want to take a night off of racing, come out for a great night of entertainment. The theatre is outdoors so bring something soft to sit on- (benches with seat backs are supplied) and dress for the weather-whatever that may be. (sorry no coolers are allowed.)

If you have questions, feel free to call me.

801-558-1639

Jason Stout
29 Expert bmx racer, Intermediate violinist!

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:32 am

Sounds great Stout!

Any discount if I show my ABA card at the ticket office? :)

Or how about if I tell them I'm personal friends with the master 2nd violinist? :)

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:02 pm

You know I'll be there Jason! I'll the the one sitting on the front row in my neon orange leathers yelling "Yay second vilionist! yay!" :wink:

I bet your having a blast doing this production! I did with 42nd street, but missed racing too much! It stinks when people you know and love do really great when your not there. (My brother got a 1st last week and I wasn't there to see it. NOT FAIR! :( )

Anyways have a blast and I'll be there! :D
Dani

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”