And this one time.... in band camp.....

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

And this one time.... in band camp.....

Postby J Gallo » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:20 pm

So how many other musicians do we have here?

Seeing a previous post by Stout about his violin prowess reminded me of my days in the band....

Yes, as hard as it is to believe with my movie star looks and this chiseled physique.... I was a band geek! :shock: :oops:

But I did later purchase some musical equipment (keyboard, 2 drum sets, sequencer, tone generator, etc) and played in a couple different bands.

Any chance of putting together a Utah BMX band? :D :idea:
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:52 am

Believe it or not, with all my tripping and stumbling and me being my non-hand eye coordinated self, I play the piano. I'm not the greatest, but I am actually pretty good.

(I taught myself, so i have to be proud of myself.)
Dani

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Postby justinsbmxmom » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:11 am

I have so many band-camp stories. My dad was the band teacher and so we had to learn how to play every instrument. So, I've had the "privilege" of learning to play piano, clarinet, trumpet, alto sax and my favorite, electric bass guitar. I got all the guys with that thing.

One time at band camp, Camille and I snuck into the boys dorm and......we probably shouldn't go there.

This one time.....at band camp, Brad and I put a banana in the tailpipe of the mean instructor's car. He had to take it in for major repair. (Warning: Do not try this at home!)

And one time...at band camp...Cindy and I shoved all the trombones full of toilet paper so they didn't make any noise.
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”