Draper Downhill, who did what? Results please!

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

Draper Downhill, who did what? Results please!

Postby bnd » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:19 pm

I didn't hear about this race until the night before. :roll: Piss-poor promoting on the promoters part, imo. If your not in the "loop" you get what I got. Steve O & Steve F, feel free to give this site a heads up to any & all DH/Super D/ Enduro events! 8)
So anyways I left my house at 630am for a road ride & headed to Draper. I came up to the event staging area & saw a bunch of the BMX crowd. Yeah, yeah, I wear lycra when on the road (thanks for the teasing) but I'm sure I make that Laketown jersey look goooooood. 8)

How did everybody do & how was the course? I have never been down that Maple Hollow trail.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

joeynsophia
Intense

Re: Draper Downhill, who did what? Results please!

Postby joeynsophia » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 am

Race was fun.. Was the first event this organizer put together. Was very open to feedback from everyone and if he takes it to heart, next years should be really fun!

We had a lot of BMXer's do this one. It was the first time for many. Here is a rundown of the results:
Time: Podiums
Phil Stevens 7:37 2nd in Cat1 30-39
Joey Foresta 7:46 1st in Cat1 13-18
Logan McPhie 8:15
Ty Cote 8:20 2nd in Cat3 13-18
Brandon Olsen 8:33
Max Shepard 8:44
Colby Jorgensen 9:31
Ian Johnson 9:32

Everyone did extremely well and had fun. Good job guys!

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”