Lasik Eye Surgery - ?

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

Lasik Eye Surgery - ?

Postby J Gallo » Thu May 27, 2004 4:32 pm

Any had or know anyone who has had lasik eye surgery? I want my wife to have it done so I'm looking for referrals.

Though I'm kinda scared she'll finally see what she married and drop me for something better! :lol:

Thanks!
Last edited by J Gallo on Fri May 28, 2004 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

D Cook
Track Operator

Postby D Cook » Thu May 27, 2004 10:03 pm

Jason,
Both my sisters in law had it done, email me with your phone # and I'll see if one of them will contact her, or at least give me the name of their dr for you.

Diana

Hardys
Huffy

Eye surgery

Postby Hardys » Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:01 pm

Jason,
Kimberly here. I had the surgery done about 4 years ago. I would recommend it to everyone. Although I had mine done out of state, I do have a pretty cool video of the procedure, if you'd like to see it. Not rated R, but still pretty cool. "Hula-Hula"
R&K

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:02 pm

My dad had it done about 4 years ago too.

It was kind of a scary process for a young kid, thinking that your dad was having eye sugery (espchally if you didn't know what lasik meant, if it meant anything), but he's got perfect vision now and can see everything!
Dani

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”